- 1 cup organic raisins
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice (or 2 tbsp. lemon juice)
- 1/4 cup plain coconut milk (or other non-dairy milk)
- 1 pound carrots
- Kosher salt (to taste.)
- Place the ½ cup of raisins in a bowl and cover with the ½ cup crushed almonds, the orange juice, and the coconut milk in your blender and blend on high speed until completely liquefied.
- Using your Spiral Chef to spiralize the carrots into spirals.
- Next place carrots spirals in a large bowl, stir in the almond cream, and add kosher salt to taste. Add in the remaining raisins and crushed almonds. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Stir before before serving.