Zucchini Pizza Crust Instructions:
Bake amazing zucchini pizza crust every time, all you need to do is mix up all your ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Then pre-bake your crust for 7 minutes until the top and bottom starts to turn golden brown.
- 10 cups shredded zucchini noodles
- 2 cups shredded fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup finely grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup flour (sub almond flour/coconut flour)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp basil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a flat cookie sheet or pizza pan with parchment paper. Spray parchment paper with nonstick spray. Once the pizza crust has been shaped, transfer the crust on the parchment paper onto the heated baking stone in the oven.
- In a medium bowl, combine zucchini, eggs, flour, cheeses, 1 teaspoon Kosher salt, oil and seasoning and set aside for 15 minutes. Mix well.
- Pat your zucchini mixture into a thin, round pizza crust – 12 to 14 inches in diameter.
- Bake 25 minutes, or until the crust begins to get golden brown. Remove the crust from the oven and flip it over. Return it to the oven for an additional 7 minutes (watch to make sure it’s not becoming too browned). Remove the crust from the oven and add the toppings that you’d like.
- Once the toppings are on, transfer the pizza on the parchment paper back onto the heated pizza stone/flat cookie sheet in the oven and bake for an additional 4 minutes until cheeses are melted and everything is heated through. Slice and eat!