- 1/2 lb of freshly chopped kale
- 3 zucchini’s
- 4 celery sticks
- 2 cups of fresh shaved corn (None GMO)
- 1/3 onion chopped or 2 jalapenos diced
- 1 cup fresh pineapple small cubed
- 1 third cup dried raisins
- 4 ounces good quality goat cheese crumbled
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil
- 5 tablespoons of good balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 2 cucumber, sliced
- 3 med sized carrots
- Lay the freshly chopped Kale on a large serving platter.
- Using the Spiral Chef make zucchini noodles, slice the cucumber, and spiralize the carrots.
- Place on top of Kale. Chop the celery in 1/4 inch pieces. Crumble the goat cheese.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss with the oil and vinegar.