- 4 zucchinis – for noodles
- 2 cups fresh cut mango
- 3 fresh chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 1/2 cup of lemon juice
- 1/2 cup of feta cheese or goat cheese
- 4 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons of coconut nectar, to taste
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons of fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon miso paste
- 1 teaspoon of paprika and coriander, to taste
- Add water, as needed
Prepare to make the noodles:
1. Spiralize the 3 zucchinis with your Spiral Chef. Put in a large bowl and set aside.
To make the sauce:
1. Blend all the ingredients together until smooth and thick, adjusting according to taste.
2. Mix into your noodles and let them sit for 5 minutes.
3. Top off with feta/goat cheese, fresh parma and cilantro and enjoy.