Jalapeno Bacon and Zucchini Noodle Salad Recipe
Zucchini noodles made from fresh zucchini and mixed with bacon, jalapenos, cherry tomatoes and goat cheese. Topped with cilantro and a simple olive oil and lemon dressing.
- 4 zucchini, spiralized
- 8 – 10 pieces cooked bacon, chopped
- 2 cups of crumbled goat cheese
- 2 fresh jalapenos, thinly sliced
- 2 boxes of cherry tomatoes, halved
- For the dressing
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 cup lemon juice
- Kosher Salt
- Fresh ground pepper, to taste
Mix all the ingredients together well and serve immediately.