(The following are news items and opinions. This is not medical advice.)
10 Other Benefits of Coconut Oil
1. Keeps You Healthy and Slim. You can help boost and regulate your metabolism to keep your weight under control with this wonder oil.
2. Supports Your Immune System. Organic coconut oil is jam-packed with lauric acid, the immune supporting nutrient.
3. Promotes Heart Health. Packed full of healthy fats that are good for your heart, organic coconut oil is a great addition to your daily diet.
4. Gives You Instant Energy. Organic coconut oil can help you feel less fatigued and require less sleep by stimulating your metabolism. It can also enhance athletic performance.
5. Supports Healthy Thyroid Function. Organic coconut oil helps to stimulate the activity and proper functioning of this important gland which provides energy, supports the health of your skin and metabolism, and keeps your moods in balance.
6. Help Keeps Your Skin Youthful, Smooth & Healthy Looking. Using organic virgin coconut oil as a lotion will help improve your skin, hair, and nails due to its moisturizing and smoothing effects that also promote elasticity.
7. Increases Cell Regeneration. When your metabolic rate increases, your cell regeneration speeds up, too. This means that your body will more quickly replace old cells with newer, healthier cells.
8. Promotes Anti-Viral, Anti-Fungal, and Anti-Bacterial Activity. Teeming with lauric acid, organic coconut oil possesses abundant natural agents that may reduce fungus, bacteria and the viruses that cause influenza, herpes, and other illnesses.
9. Improves Insulin Secretion. This helps to better utilize glucose to balance insulin output which can help relieve the symptoms and reduce the health risks associated with diabetes.
10. Protects Your Body from Disease. Organic coconut oil may help protect your body from cell damaging free radicals.