- 4 large zucchini’s
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 2 large handfuls organic arugula
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of crushed red peppers
- 3 tablespoons of agave or coconut nectar, to taste
- 1 orange, juiced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- Kosher Salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Place the zucchini’s into the Spiral Chef spiralizer. Repeat step with the remaining zucchini.
- Put your zucchini noodles a large bowl, add all the tomatoes, arugula and feta cheese.
- In a separate bowl, combine the remaining ingredients to make the dressing.
- Using a wire whisk, mix the dressing until your ingredients are mixed well.
- Pour over the top of your zucchini noodles.
- Serve immediately.