- 2 zucchini
- 1 heaped cup of small tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup of balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup fresh parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon, minced garlic
- 1/3 cup of cilantro, finely sliced
- Kosher salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- Handful chopped walnuts or almonds
- In a small bowl, combine the halved tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, garlic, basil, salt and pepper. Toss lightly to combine and set aside for 5 minutes or so.
- Using your Spiral Chef spiralize the zucchini into long strands.
- Place noodles into a large bowl and toss them with a bit more olive oil, balsamic vinegar and salt and pepper.
- Add the tomatoes on top of the zucchini strands and the parmesan cheese. Garnish with cilantro and chopped walnuts.