Spiral Chef Spiralizer: A how-to guide and quick tips to get the best results when using the Spiral Chef.
What are the ideal vegetables for the Spiral Chef?
- Only firm vegetables up to 2-inches in diameter can be used. We have had success making gluten-free, paleo noodles out of veggies like sweet potatoes, squash, carrots, zucchini, cucumbers, radish, beets and into curly, spiral ribbon-like slices.
- Easily add texture, color and flavor without tiresome chopping replace boring pasta with zucchini linguine sprinkled with goat cheese, zucchini spaghetti or zucchini tagliatelle.
- If you do not have access to a Spiral Chef spiralizer you can easily make linguini pasta with your vegetable peeler.
- Peel long strips using your vegetable peeler and BAM, – zucchini linguine! Place in bowl and top it with your favorite sauce.
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Features: 2 Slicing Blades
- Care and Cleaning Instructions: Step 1.) Just run it under hot water. Step 2.) YOU’RE DONE!
- Dimensions: 2.8 x 2.8 x 6.3 inches ; 3.7 ounces
- Material: ABS, Stainless Steel
- Weight: 1/2 lb
- ASIN: B00OV94R00
- Item model number: HH-A31
- Item can be easily gift wrapped.