This traditional carrot salad comes with a little twist… coconut, and is one of my favorites. It’s fun to eat because of its crunchy texture, and the raisins give a slightly sweet flavor. Plus, your total prep time: 10 min.
- 1 cup Spectrum Naturals Olive Oil Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 cups Spiral Chef™ spiralized carrots
- 1/2 cup shredded organic coconut
- 3/4 to 1/2 cup organic raisins
- Yield: 8 servings
(Optional adding diced apples, chopped walnuts and pineapples)
- In medium bowl combine mayonnaise and lemon juice.
- Add carrots and raisins and shredded organic coconut
- Toss to coat well.
- Cover and Chill for 2hrs.